Monthly Archives: August 2010
I changed my theme. I was using the original Twenty Ten theme, but I found a modification of that theme called 2010 Weaver. It allows you to make some more customizations (like the rounded corners, some shadows and some color … Continue reading
Not exactly roaches, but a bug. I thought I had fixed the display on the summary page of Teen Driving Log, but for some strange reason it came back. I had to go into iTunes Connect and reject the binary … Continue reading
Development time. 2 months (60 days) – June 11 – August 10 From my estimate of 1 hour/day, plus a couple of weekends where I worked more than an hour a day, that probably puts my time at around 80 … Continue reading
Teen Driving Log has been submitted to the App Store. Now the wait begins for the approval. It was a little more difficult than I thought to submit the App. There were some certificates that I had to get and … Continue reading
myApp is almost done. I have a couple little fixes to make and then I will have some testers give it a check out. If there are not any major problems, I will submit it to Apple on Tuesday.